Kleur: intense kers-rood
Aroma's: rood en rijp fruit, zoet, crèmig, geroosterde koffie, vanille.
Pallet: complex, mooie structuur. Rijp fruit, kruidig, zoet, expressief, met bergen karakter. Aangenaam lange finish.
Perfect bij gebakken, gegrilde en geroosterede rode vleessoorten, wild gerechten, gerijpte kazen.
Druifsoort: 55% Monastrell, 25% Cabernet sauvignon, 20% Syrah
Rijping: Crianza, 8 maanden in nieuwe Amerikaanse en Franse vaten van 300 liter
Serveer t°: 16-18°C
- Ribera del Jua is a craft winery this means that all our wines are made as follow:
- 100% Manual harvest.
- 100% Delivery in boxes up to 100kg.
- 100% Manual picking process on table.
- 100% Without grape-crushing machine.
- 100% Manual maceration and pumping
- 100% Manual bleeding through gravity.
- Ribera del Juá Blue Label 2017: 88 points and 4/5 stars Guia Peñín 2019*
- Ribera del Juá Beige Label 2017: 90 points and 5/5 stars Guía Peñín 2019
- Ribera del Juá Red Label 2017: 91 points and 5/5 stars Guia Peñín 2019 and Silver Medal at Bacchus international awards*.
* Bacchus: Spain’s leading wine world event. Only international wine competition in Spain recognized by the International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV), Bacchus Wine International Competition is open to wines from all producer countries worldââ¬wide. Four days in which more than 1.500 wines and more than one hundred international and national tasters (more than 15 master of wine) will enlighten Madrid as world capital of wine.
* La Guia Peñín is the essential guide of Spanish wines. José Penin's fame is comparable to the one of Robert Parker in the United States. His work as a wine journalist and editor since over 25 years has allowed him to develop his knowledge on the wine world. The wines are rated from 50 to 100 points by a team of experts. Those that reach a grade of 85/100 are qualified as very good, 90/100 as excellent and 95/100 as exceptional. Stars makes reference to the relation quality-price and go from 1 to 5 stars.